Adult Sports in Colorado Springs
The City of Colorado Springs offers sports leagues in softball, volleyball, basketball, and flag football
for adults and seniors. Adult Sports serves over 35,000 adults per year at various locations throughout
the city. Here is an easy link to check out everything Youth and Adult Sports offers in 2012.
Registration for Adult Sports is held at the Sports Office, 1315 E. Pikes Peak Ave. Registrations are taken by team, on a first-come basis. We keep a list of "free agents" and form teams from them.
Below are the rulebook for each program:
Locations for Adult Sports can be found below. See the general map of the all the facility sites with links to close-up maps.
General City Map with all Adult Facility Locations
Youth Sports in Colorado Springs
The City of Colorado Springs Youth Sports programs are designed to offer participants a variety of
recreational sport leagues and activities in a safe, fun and well supervised environment. We focus
on the whole child through positive coaching, teamwork, sportsmanship, skill development, self
development, self-esteem, and socialization skills. Sports provides recreational activities to enhance
and build positive recreational experiences and healthy lifelong habits.
Youth Sports offers opportunities to play in leagues throughout the year. Because programs are so
large, we register participants one to two months in advance. Below is a list of the major sport leagues.
- Spring Soccer: Pre K-12 grade (registration begins in early January; leagues start in mid March)
- Spring Tackle Football: 3-8 grade (registration begins mid February; leagues start in mid March)
- Summer T-ball, Baseball, Softball: Pre K-12 grade (registration begins late March; leagues start late May)
- Fall Football: 1-8 grade (registration begins in mid June; leagues start in mid August)
- Fall Soccer: Pre K-12 grade (registration begins in mid June; leagues start in mid August)
Fax: (719) 385-6013
1315 East Pikes Peak Avenue
(in Memorial Park)
Colorado Springs, CO 80909